Planter’s Treasure Passion Fruit Concentrate (500 ML)
- Passion fruit is a beneficial fruit with a healthful nutrition profile. It contains high levels of vitamin A, which is important for skin, vision, and the immune system, and vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant.
- Perfect for making slushes, smoothies, juices, flavored teas, frozen, yogurt, shaved ice, and even alcoholic cocktails
- Doubling up as a modish topping to mocktails, Fruit De La Passion can add a tangy twist to your drink
- Ingredients: Whole passion fruit, sugar, water.
- Shelf life and storage: 1 year from production and must refrigerate after opening
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Planter’s Treasure Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.|
Planter’s Treasure Fruit De La Passion:
The passion fruit concentrate from the house of Planter’s Treasure is a sunny antidote to all your problems. A right blend of panache and passion, Fruit De La Passion is a perfect drink to welcome guests into your home and start great conversations. With a shelf life of one year, the concentrate is hand pressed and 100% pure fruit. The health benefits of passion fruit are umpteen. From augmenting immunity, reducing anxiety and insomnia to improving bone density to enhancing the quality of skin; passion fruit is an ideal solution for many issues that diminish the quality of life today. Doubling up as a modish topping to mocktails, Fruit De La Passion can add a tangy twist to your drink. With a dash of salt and soda, the fizzy version brings oomph to the traditional juice. A dollop of the concentrate on vanilla ice cream can also be a surprise element of your dessert table.
Benefits Of Passion Fruit:
1) Rich in antioxidants: Passion fruit is rich in antioxidants, which are compounds that help to mop up harmful free radicals in the body. Antioxidants play a vital role in keeping the body systems healthy.
2) Good Source of fiber: Passion fruit pulp contains a lot of dietary fiber. Fiber is a crucial component of every diet. It helps regulate the digestive system and keep the gut healthy, preventing constipation and bowel disorders.
3) Boosts The Immune System: Passion fruit is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C boosts the immune system by helping the body absorb more iron from plant-based foods, and may improve the body’s ability to fight off infections in the body.
4) Supports Heart Health: Passion fruit is loaded with heart-healthy potassium and is also low in sodium.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: PLANTERSTREASURE
- Vendor: Joppu E
XVII/769, PEECHATT BUILDING
- No ratings found yet!