Planter’s Treasure Nutmeg Fruit Concentrate (500 ML)
|Manufacturer||Planter’s Treasure Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.|
NOIX DE MUSCADE
The nutmeg concentrate from the house of Planter’s Treasure is a tasty turn to a healthy lifestyle. Using the rind of nutmeg that is usually discarded, our nutmeg products have become trailblazers in the sustainable food industry. With no compromise on taste, this gorgeous pink drink seamlessly blends the health benefits of nutmeg with the right amount of sweetness. With a warm after taste, the magic of the perfectly syrupy Noix De Muscade dreamily lingers in one’s mouth.
Hand-pressed and 100% pure fruit, each bottle of the nutmeg concentrate is manufactured after several rounds of meticulous quality tests. The rind is procured from carefully tended farms and zero wastage is ensured.
Benefits Of Nutmeg Fruit:
1) Reduces Pigmentation: One of the most amazing benefits of nutmeg is that it has the ability to even out discolorations and pigmentation on your face. Dark spots, pigmentation, and freckles appear due to excessive exposure to the ultra-violet rays of the sun, hormonal changes, progressing age, a side-effect of medications or a certain skin condition.
2) Treats Oily Skin: Thank heavens for nutmeg to solve this problem for you. It helps shrink your pores and ensures normal and healthy skin. Moreover, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help prevent acne.
3) Nutmeg is found to have health benefits, including its ability to relieve pain, soothe indigestion, strengthen cognitive function, detoxify the body, boost skin health, alleviate oral conditions, reduce insomnia, increase immune system function, and prevent leukemia, and improve blood circulation.
- Lowers blood pressure, helps relieve indigestion, helpful in stimulating the brain.
- Nutmeg can beat insomnia. It boosts the level of serotonin, which helps induce relaxation.
- Helpful in treating kidney infection and dissolves kidney stones.
- Nutmeg is a good ingredient for skincare because of its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as its ability to remove blackheads, treat acne and clogged pores.
- Shelf life and storage: 1 year from production and must refrigerate after opening.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: PLANTERSTREASURE
- Vendor: Joppu E
XVII/769, PEECHATT BUILDING
- No ratings found yet!