Patanjali Honey, 1kg
About this item
- Patanjali pure honey has lower prise and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier
- It is useful in treating cold, cough and fever
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the body weight
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge
- Country of Origin: India
Patanjali honey has fructose, minerals, vitamins and natural nutritious elements. It is a good quality anti septic and blood refi nor. Its regular use treats cough, cold and fever. It also helps in early healing of injuries. The jaggery and sugar available in the open market have dangerous chemicals and polluted contents. Hence, the naturopathy doctors tell sugar as white poison. Thus, use Patanjali honey for sweetness and remain healthy forever. Special note different seasons also bring changes in the state of pure honey hence, if Patanjali honey also gets deposited, use it without any apprehension with happiness. Quantity and use use honey with roti, milk, gruel and other edible items for sweetness. Most of the ayurvedic medicines are taken with honey.
Patanjali Pure honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide). Patanjali pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins and other nutritious elements. Honey is not only a natural sweetener but a multifunctional food that offers ample benefits.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA PROVISION STORE
- Vendor: Sri Lakshmi
- No ratings found yet!